Who we are
We’re a mobile gaming company that is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and have been rethinking, redesigning and reinventing the way people play for over a decade. Working here, you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged mobile-game development studio. MegaZebra has a ten-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. Join a truly international firm with offices in Canada and Germany.
Our credo is pretty simple : do great things, and do them together. We’re led by a group of smart, committed individuals and united by our commitment to create meaningful experiences for our players. We develop all our games in small, diverse, and vibrant teams, where everyone’s input is valued. At MegaZebra, we’re all empowered to do great work - and this is where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- Support all HR processes of our international team
- Work directly with the CEOs on the HR strategy and recruiting needs
- Manage 360º recruitment process of all internal and external channels from job requirement to contract signature and employees relocation and onboarding
- Build an international talent pipeline
- Apply, adapt and identify broader talent acquisition strategies such as University networks
- Establish and maintain an attractive global employer branding
- Facilitate and build the career paths of all team members
- Take up the responsibility for all aspects of talent management and compensations & benefits, incl. payroll
- Drive our internal employee satisfaction measures, incl. the employee surveys
- Creating HR documents such as contracts, side letters, reference letters, etc.
- You have gathered previous work experience as an HR Generalist, ideally in a start-up environment within the software / games / media industry
- You are a proficient user of MS Office
- You are familiar with project-driven matrix organizations
- You have ideally recruited on an international level before and are aware of all visa and relocation matters
- You have very good knowledge of employment law, tax law, social security law and the health insurance system in Quebec and Canada
- You demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and a flexible approach
- You possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You are absolutely reliable and handle sensitive data with utmost care and discretion
- You have excellent French and English language skills, other languages are a plus.
What we offer
- Become part of the company which develops category-leading games
- Develop games that are among the fastest growing apps on mobile and Facebook
- Work in a highly creative environment with a super-flat hierarchy
- Enjoy the freedom to create and drive new ideas and processes to constantly improve all aspects of HR
- Receive a competitive salary and health care
- Join our (remote) office in Montréal. Work with a very experienced and talented group of game-designers and developers at our centrally located office, when we are going back. Or remote. Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have significant impact
- At the same time, you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged video-game development studio. MegaZebra has a ten-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. So, you get the best of both world
If that sounds like you and you are interested to become a part of our team, please apply in English with a cover letter, CV and suitable work samples.