At MegaZebra we craft category-leading games. Based in Munich, Germany, and Montréal, Canada, we develop our own original titles and games based on “Hollywood”-IP such as the Desperate Housewives Game. By combining technology, game-design, art, analytics, and bringing together passionate people from around the globe we have repeatedly been able to produce hit games.
We develop all our games in small and vibrant teams. Each team enjoys a high degree of autonomy and is committed to creating something outstanding. We are now looking for an experienced Frontend Game Developer with an expertise in multiplayer games in Unity3D to join our office in Montréal.
- Develop software code for exciting games on mobile platforms (iOS, Android) with the focus on multiplayerfunctionality. The games have mass-market appeal and the potential to be a break-out worldwide hit.
- Work with game-designers to take game-design concepts into technical concepts and technical architecture.
- Develop features for the games, which will include game-play features, as well as platform related features such as payment, notifications, communication, and networking.
- Work in a game team comprised of game-designers, system designers, and artists.
- 3+ years game development experience using Unity for iOS and Android
- Experience with multiplayer game development
- Excellent skills in C#
- Experienced in at least one other language, e.g. C++, Objective-C, Java
- Additional experience with SQL- and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- We work on our games in small teams, so being a team player is essential
- You're used to discussing a variety of solutions for technical challenges with others
- You work with great attention to detail and are very reliable
- Very good English language skills
- Become part of the company which develops category-leading, cross-platform games on mobile and Facebook
- Work in a highly creative environment with a flat hierarchy
- Be able to have real impact and make a difference in the development of our games
- Work within an experienced team, which will provide lots of learning opportunity
- Join our new office in Montréal. Work with a very experienced and talented group of game-designers at ourcentrally located office. Experience start-up spirit and the ability to have significant impact. Currently, our teams work from home
- At the same time you will be able to plug into our capabilities as a fully-fledged video-game development studio. MegaZebra has a twelve-year track-record developing and publishing our own games. So, you get the best ofboth worlds
If that sounds like you and you are interested to join us in Montréal, please apply by submitting your CV.